VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES — REGULAR MEETING
FEBRUARY 6, 2017 — AGENDA
7:00pm Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
Acknowledge location of Open Meetings Act
Approve minutes from January meeting
PUBLIC HEARING: Hear comments/consider adoption
of One & Six Year Road plan; adopt Resolution to pass
and approve plan.
Old Business: a) Olsson Assoc: water project report;
consider Pay Request for Myers Const; approve reimb.
request from NDEQ loan.
- b) BNSF railroad mowing bill
New Business: a) Marci Fehlhafer/Jonathan Jank: SCCDP
- b) James Noe, Amateur Radio Club: tower use at water plant
- c) Consider/adopt Ordinance to update NE Basic Codes
- d) Consider Ordinance to require property owners to pay
utilities on their rental units
- e) Consider an appointment to fill a vacancy on Economic
Development Review Committee
- f) Garage door at water treatment plant
- g) Consider complaints of nuisance property
- h) Consider/set wages for swimming pool staff
- i) Consider a different time-keeping record form
Fire Chief report
Zoning Inspector report
Clerk’s report: review w/s accounts; interest payment due on
Bonds; consider/approve personnel handbook updates and
Sign concurrence pages; LEOP update; annual Clerk school
& continuing education registration.
Treasurer’s report and budget comparison
Consider/approve claims and consider year-end employee bonus