VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES – REGULAR MEETING
April 5, 2021
7:00 PM Roll call
Pledge of Allegiance
Open Meetings Act Location
Approve minutes of March 1, 2021
- Micro TIF presentation by Sen. Groene & Joe Murray (possible action/resolution)
- Discuss and possible action about update to Utica Comprehensive Plan.
- Discuss additional items to be added to the Auditorium rental Policy (possible action)
- Discuss possibility of hiring a Code enforcer for Utica. Wilbur is looking to share someone.
- Discuss and possible action about nuisance properties.
- Discuss and possible action/resolution about Leadership Certified Community recertification-Jonathon Jank
- Discuss and possible action about maintenance equipment.
- Discuss and possible action to start the process of Asset Management.
- Discuss ARP Act and what that means for Utica
- Consider charging a recycle fee. (possible action)
- Consider Ball Park manager applications. (possible action)
Fire Chief Report
Zoning Inspector report
Clerk’s report: review w/s accounts
Review/approve payment of claims
**The Village Board of Trustees reserve the right to enter into executive session to prevent the harm to an individual’s reputation, to protect public interests, or to discuss pending litigation***