VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES REGULAR MEETING
June 7, 2021 AGENDA
7:00 PM Roll call
Pledge of Allegiance
Open Meetings Act Location
Approve minutes of May 3, 2021
- Six Pence request for discounted pool passes
- Information from Utica Foundation for proposed park shelter and grants
- Discuss Capital Improvement Plan for future work and equipment purchases
- Discuss membership and representative for the Seward/Saline Solid Waste Management Agency
- Discuss purchase of new Christmas lights
- Discuss and possible action on Resolution 2021-6 for purchase of nuisance property.
- Discuss and possible action of Special Designated Liquor license.
- Discuss and possible action of Pop with a Cop.
- Discuss and possible action of the County to handle permits for Westervelt wetlands.
Fire Chief Report
Zoning Inspector report
Clerk’s report: review w/s accounts
Review/approve payment of claims
**The Village Board of Trustees reserve the right to enter into executive session to prevent the harm to an individual’s reputation, to protect public interests, or to discuss pending litigation***