VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
September 8, 2020
7:00 PM Roll call
Pledge of Allegiance
Open Meetings Act Location
Approve minutes of August 3, 2020
- Budget hearing.
a. Consider a motion to approve a 1% increase in restricted funds
b. Consider a motion to approve budget for 20-21
- Special hearing to set final tax request
- Consider a motion to set Property tax with resolution 2020-10
- Jonathan Jank, SCCDP: year-end review.
- Consider a motion to approve Seward County Chamber & Development Partnership 2020-2021 SCCDP Funding Agreement
- Consider a motion to approve Seward County Chamber & Development Partnership 2020-2021 Public Sector Membership Agreement
4) League of Nebraska Municipalities
a. Consider a motion to approve amendments to the “Articles of Incorporation” and “Bylaws” of the League of Nebraska Municipalities by voting “for” Proposed Actions 1, 2 and 3 on the attached “Regular Member Ballot”;
b. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Board Chair to sign the “Regular Member Ballot”; and return both pages of the “Regular Member Ballot” to the League by no later than 5 p.m. CT, Oct. 1, 2020.
5) Consider a motion to appoint Danae Soliz to Park Board.
6) Consider a motion to approve Liquor renewals for TNT and Utica Lanes.
7) Consider a motion to authorize Village Chairman to sign Municipal Annual Certification of Program Compliance to NE. board of Public Roads.
8) Review year end budget numbers
a. Consider a motion to allow Chairman & President to decide on making necessary budget payments in September.
9) Discuss 1st & D street stop sign
10) Consider a motion to proclaim September as National Senior Center month.
Fire Chief Report Clerk’s report: review w/s accounts
Sheriff report Treasurer’s report
Zoning Inspector report Keno Report
Chair report Review/approve payment of claims